District Technology Assistant
Ralls ISD is seeking applicants for an entry-level District Technology Assistant position. This full-time position reports to the Technology Director and works cooperatively with staff and students to detect and resolve hardware and software technology issues.
Other major responsibilities of the Technology Assistant include:
- Responding to help desk tickets by diagnosing and repairing software and hardware technology issues
- Keep technology spaces clean and organized
- Running cable through ceilings and walls
- Data entry
- Complete assigned training courses and professional development to improve your skill set and keep up to date with changing technologies
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience troubleshooting computer, technology, and networking systems
- Must be able to research, persist, and problem-solve to remedy challenging technical situations.
- Must be organized and able to keep good documentation
- Comfortable using power tools
- Able to climb up and down ladders throughout the day
- Able to lift 50 pounds or more throughout the day
- Able to work with very small computer parts
- Have reliable transportation to travel and haul equipment between sites
- Professional quality of written and verbal communication skills
- Based on Experience
- Mon-Fri, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm.
- 220 days
- On very rare occasions, working nights/weekends may be necessary to complete special projects