STAAR Report Cards are now available to families in the online portal. The goal of the information is to create a family-friendly report on student progress, specifically highlighting growth and proficiency, while giving parents concrete tools to help with student learning.
To access the report cards, please follow the instructions below:
- Go to texasassessment.gov.
- Provide your student’s Unique Access Code and birthday, and click on Sign On.
- If you do not have your student’s unique access code, follow steps 4-7 to login.
- In the dark blue section at the bottom of the Family Portal box, click “Lookup Unique Access Code”
- Enter your student's first name, social security number (SSN or S#) and date of birth.
- Click “Go”
- The access code will populate. Click “Go” again.
- To see the full STAAR student report card click on the name of the test.
For more additional resources about the new STAAR report card, visit http://tea.texas.gov/studentreport/